The incumbent will drive the product strategy for a specific market / region.
The focus will be on both new and existing offerings. Purpose will be to identify new opportunities in the present or near future, make optimum use of our land bank to best respond to market and customer demand and also ensure existing products are consistently meeting the original customer promise and help promote future offerings.
– Formulating the strategy for developing land bank and planning future growth of business in the region.
– Comprehensive study of region with respect to supply and demand, development potential. Opportunity analysis to identify trends and new concepts.
– Drawing insights from market research into project design, planning and pricing.
– Identification of company’s key differentiators and development areas based on client satisfaction surveys and market feedback.
– Track competitor activity in the region from a new launch, concepts, pricing etc perspective
– Finalization of product mix, planning and project strategy in coordination with other departments.
– Developing project business plans. Conducting studies and research around project feasibility and costs.
– Conducting sensitivity analysis with respect to various input parameters.
– Risk Management across projects and the region to identify trends and take pre emptive corrective actions.
– Being the coordination point for all departments/agencies to ensure costs/timelines are within committed parameters.
– Act as the product owner for handed over projects by ensuring product promise and company brand values are consistently maintained.
Qualification & Experience :
– Bachelor’s in architecture / any engineering from a reputed college
– MBA from a Premier Business school
– 5 -10 years of experience working in India (time abroad will be advantageous) with reputed Developers, RE focussed Funds, Leading facility management firms, IPC.
– Proven track record in project management
– Strong financial / analytical acumen
– Well networked in the RE space
– Exposure to market research tools.