Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/group-product-manager-online-ecommerce-iim-xlri-mdi-4-8-yrs/
THE THINGS YOU’LL BE DOING :
– Build the platform strategy for applications to ship quality products faster
– Define low-level abstractions to make product development efficient and productive
– Be the CEO/CTO of the products you own
– Define UI frameworks across web, mobile, and desktop
– Drive the platform strategy by prioritizing key integrations and partnerships
– Work closely with internal teams across Product, Engineering, Customer Support, and Sales to deeply understand and address platform needs
– Develop and manage the short-term and long-term roadmap
– Conduct interviews, collect feedback and prioritize customer voice to continuously innovate and improve the roadmap
– Track, analyze, and manage product metrics
– Support marketing and sales team with designing and developing various collaterals for GTM as well as give demos to potential customers
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE :
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
– 6+ years of software product management experience in, preferably healthcare
– Experience building phenomenal software
– Proven ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
– Ability to drive product strategy and work well with engineers and designers.
– Experience working with external business and technical partners as key stakeholders.
– Able to quickly grasp technical concepts and make engineering trade-offs (technical background required)
– Experience working on cloud-based architecture, including experience with AWS platforms
– Passion for abstraction, and a modular approach to things
– Previous Hands-on coding experience is must
– Ability to drive product strategy and work well with senior engineers and designers