Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/product-manager-2-10-yrs-4/
We are looking to hire who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life, should be highly customer centric. You will engage with our customer base/ Customer centric teams directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Internalize the business goals, understand the user behavior, back it up with data, design and deliver product solutions to solve customer problems.
– Implement product Usage tracking and analyze patterns.
– Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs/issues to product functionalities.
– Own product features and respective areas end to end
– Work with engineering /QA team to plan and deliver features on time.
– Being part of system requirements definition and system implementation process.
– Work with Sales / Business development teams to identify and qualify business opportunities.
– Monitor and measure launched products and feed learning back into product development process.
– Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
– At least 1 year of successful experience on B2B Product, CRM, IT Product Management.
– Strong Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Analytics Tools and Platform.
– Good understanding of APIs