Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/product-manager-6-8-yrs-6/
– We are looking for talented and passionate product managers who will contribute to the success of Ezetap’s business goals by taking ownership of the product lifecycle. The position will identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
– The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritization.
You will be responsible for :
– Leveraging the sales and marketing team to understand the market needs
– Working with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy
– Leading our internal process to define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities
– Developing requirement documents and use cases for new product features
– Working closely with the Design & Development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features, while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance and costs.
– Monitoring the status of development projects supporting new features
– Conducting business-level verification and market testing of new features
– Being a go-to person and subject matter expert for the product that you are leading
– Closely managing rollout of all product requirements to market with focus on both quality and time
– Conducting competitor analysis, market analysis and product analysis
Experience and skills we are looking for :
– 6 years to 8 years of work experience with 4+ years in Product management. Experience in payments industry will be an advantage.
– Proven technical expertise and a problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques. And the ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
– Works well under pressure and can work within stringent timelines and collaborate across departments to achieve results.
– A self-starter, who will be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment – Roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial, startup attitude
– A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
– A strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Customer focused approach and ability to translate business requirement into software requirements.
– Ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution