Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/product-manager-ecommerce-3-8-yrs-9/
We are looking for highly motivated, talented product people to lead strategic products that we are building. It is a fun and exciting journey where the candidate has got a chance to manage the entire life cycle of the product, right from ideation stage to launch and roll out of the product.
The candidate is expected to work at the intersection of business and technology to understand the nuances of the eco system and build scalable and intelligent products that meet business needs at scale and helps company achieve its vision
– Candidate is expected to manage the entire product life cycle. His/ her responsibilities include but are not limited to the below
– Gathering requirements by working closely with business team. Understanding business teams pain points and figuring out the right solutions that solves the issues holistically and intelligently.
– Understanding the industry trends and benchmarking against the best practices and best products in the market. Innovation is the key to stay ahead in the market and bringing in product innovation is what we will be keenly looking at
– User experience goes a long way in defining product success. The candidate is expected to work on wireframes and to work with design team to come up with UI/ UX that results in a great customer experience.
– Working closely with the development team and testing team to build and launch products
– Managing the rollout strategy of the product and continuously measuring the success metrics of the product rollout
– Working closely with product lead, business and technology teams
Skill set required :
– Independent thinking to understand the problem at hand and recommend product solutions
– Good understanding of product life cycle
– Experience in creating product requirement documents and ability to work with tech team to launch the product
– Strong analytical skills working with data to take product decisions
– 3+ years of product management is preferred.
– Attention to detail with an ability to spot gaps in processes and systems
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Should have a strong focus on ease of use while building products especially during product design
– Should have a proven track record of customer obsession and innovation, preferably in high-growth companies
– Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills