Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/product-manager-internet-online-2-4-yrs-4/
About the role:
– As Product Manager, you will be part of a team that builds data products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on market trends & feedback. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
– You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with product development to define product requirements. You will define the go-to-market strategy, product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. We’re looking for someone who has a monetization-focused product manager background that can shape the future of our paid products.
– You’ll become the voice of our revenue-generating products by focusing on synthesizing external research, internal analytics, and cross-functional team feedback into a long-term product vision and near-term execution plan.
– Ideate, plan, prioritize, and clearly define product requirements
– Manage product features working closely with product managers, developers, designers and other relevant teams
– Ensure all product integration, enhancements and changes are launched as per defined scope
– Take appropriate actions to improve product and product line efficiencies and performance (revenue, retention & growth, customer satisfaction)
– Track progress of market-specific product improvements and measure impact
– Define and drive key drivers of growth and optimize conversion, expansion and retention
– Complete P&L ownership of the product
– Define KPI metrics, and measure the success of all releases
– Have a deep understanding of the end-user
– Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end user education, rollout, iteration and support
– Be the product evangelist, represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts, demonstrate the product at peer events and other activities that aim to educate customers about the technical benefits of the product
– Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or equivalent experience
– 2+ years experience building, delivering and supporting data tools, services, and/or products
– Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
– 2+ years of experience with SQL and/or NoSQL, BI systems, which could have been gained as part of the experience building, delivering and supporting data services, tools and products, or in addition to that experience
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
– Experience with growth platforms (Segment, Google Analytics etc.) to drive Growth
– Solid understanding of subscription products and self-service funnels
– Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
– Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives