Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/product-manager-logistics-startup-3-5-yrs-8/
– The employer is an on-demand logistics marketplace providing commercial vehicles to customers using an application. They help e-commerce, FMCG, SMEs, traders, 3PLs, Courier, Cargo companies to optimize their logistics with the help of their dedicated fleet and in-house technology. They have serviced more than 200K customers including 50000+ regular customer in 10 cities completing over 5 million trips. They have serviced over 1.5 million bookings via 5+ million trips
– They are seeking a talented product leader to define and execute against a giant vision that they have for the logistics sector
– Deeply understand Porter’s mission and strategies.
– Lead market, user research; drive innovation, definition, roadmap planning, deliverable tracking and design of new Porter products and product features to deliver against team and company goals.
– Requires challenging all members of cross-functional team (engineering, business, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
– Be data driven: The product design and direction should be based on data (customer behavior analytics, business metrics etc.). Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
– Monitor and measure launched products and feed leanings back into product development process.
– Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to all the stakeholders.
– Software engineering experience and a very sound technical understanding.
– Have an experience in delivering consumer Internet products from the ideation board to the customer
– Stellar design instincts and product taste
– Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never ending desire to grow and learn.
– Minimum 2 to 3 years- experience in Product management