Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/product-manager-real-estate-1-5-yrs-14/
Career Opportunity with 99Acres- Product Manager
– 99acres.com is witnessing significant real estate industry transformation in India. With demonetization and RERA leading this transformation, it is expected that the industry will transform to be more consumer friendly than being investor friendly.
– With increasing government focus on affordable housing with PMAY and CLSS schemes real estate segment is poised for organized and sustained growth for years to come.
– The real estate classified industry is at an inflection point of consumer adoption and with support from industry regulations, it is a large business opportunity as evident in leading economies of the world.
– 99acres is committed to leverage this opportunity and firmly establish leadership position as industry dynamics changes in near future.
– It is to this goal that we are looking to expand our product management team with business leaders.
About the Role:
– Product Management at 99acres has evolved with time over last decade and has witnessed transformations from UI led product management to a more wholesome, customer experience led product management.
– Product management, as it stands today, is aligned towards driving business growth through analytical problem solving based on rich consumer behavior data.
– With adoption of machine learning and artificial intelligence, it is now becoming easier than ever to help a consumer find a home match with all personal preferences.
– Having said that, it is easier said than done, to leverage the rich consumer data and identify opportunities to cater to consumer requirements and to drive growth in business metrics alike.
– A product manager at 99acres drives business growth metrics, solves consumer problems and creates sustainable value for the platform through innovative workflows. At 99acres, it is arguably the closest job profile to being an entrepreneur yourself.
As a product manager with 99acres, one is expected to:
– Be hands-on in industry problem solving in a dynamic industry landscape
– Be data / metrics oriented in problem solving approach without missing the woods for the trees
– Have very high consumer empathy, committed to solve consumer pain points and create value for the platform
– Think strategically and execute tactically.
– Exceptional communication skills ( verbal, written and listening skills)
– Understand and appreciate nuances involved in real estate sector in India.
Key Responsibility Areas:
– Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts, conduct planning sessions to execute roadmap, and serve as primary liaison for communicating roadmap to business teams.
– Understand Customer segments and define product pricing
– Own product performance and conduct periodic performance reviews
– Work with the engineering team to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle
– Interface with Marketing for inputs on consumer marketing activities
– Interface with Sales team to identify product gaps and evangelize new features for products selling
– Creative ideation and articulation of ideas
– Responsible for creating a great customer Experience
– Should have good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
– Stay informed of industry trends and best practices for current products to shape how to go about meeting business needs.
A typical day in the life of a product manager involves:
Market Landscaping & Competitive Analysis:
– Develop product strategy
– Stakeholder management
– Product pipeline planning
– Data analytics
Define and Measure Key product Metrics:
– To track health of business, user engagement and product performance
– External benchmarking with the competition and the market
Develop Go-to-market Strategy:
– Define relevant market segment and product positioning
– Product roll-out and marketing plan
– Define the phases of the project with timelines
– Plan and coordinate with design, development and analytics, testing team for planning the diff. phases
– Tracking progress
Education : Tier 1, Location: Noida,