Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/senior-product-manager-amazon-prime-6-12-yrs-3/
– Are you passionate about inventing on behalf of customers?
– Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a team that is building, what Jeff Bezos calls, one of the three key pillars of Amazon? If yes, then this opportunity is for you.
– The Prime team in India is looking for a Senior Product Manager who will re-define the way our customers pay for their Amazon Prime membership.
– This role will be responsible for building several core capabilities central to the subscription business for India. The Leader will work closely with Product Managers, Marketers, Developers, User Experience Designers, Senior Business Leaders, as well as External Partners to define and execute the vision for Prime payments for India.
– A successful candidate will be highly analytical, excel at influencing broad stakeholder groups, adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality experiences that Prime members love.
– This role will require excellent written and oral communication skills, data-driven analyses and insights, excellent business judgment, strong interpersonal skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for building excellent products and customer experiences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Building key features to build an engagement and retention plan for Prime members – Author strong business cases backed up by data and financial analyses to justify the roadmap
– Articulate high fidelity customer experience mocks and use cases
– Experiment rapidly to evolve roadmap over time – Project manage new benefit/experiment roll out with a variety of tech and non-tech stakeholders
– Monitor day to day performance of rolled out initiatives and report the same to senior leaders in key business forums
– Lead and participate in overall business strategy and planning with senior leadership of Prime India
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
– 6+ years of Product Management experience in leading technology companies
– An MBA or Masters in Marketing/Communications/Finance/Strategy or similar fields
– Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
– Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment
– Strong oral and written communication skills in English (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS : Past experience in managing membership programs or subscription services