Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/senior-product-manager-erp-warehouse-grocery-ecommerce-4-8-yrs/
The Role & Responsibilities of the position would include :
– Laying out Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) strategy and define Short term as well as Long term Product roadmap.
– Collaboration with multi-functional teams (Business, Engineering, Design and Operation teams) to understand and define features & requirements of the product and prioritisation of the Tasks/Issues
– Visualization, Conceptualization and detailed wireframing/prototyping.
– Writing Functional Specifications as Product Requirement Documents and/or user stories.
– Ensuring delivery with desired quality through Scrum Sprint based release management.
– Go-to-Market: Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams.
– Collaborate with marketing and communication team for branding, blogs & product launches.
– Ownership of all product deliverables like documentation, marketing collaterals, release training, external debriefings.
Skills that we are looking for :
– Ability to adopt a process approach to solve a problem
– Ability to handle ambiguity and change
– Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
– Strong analytical ability and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven decisions Excellent data analysis, data interpretation and articulate business insight from the analysis.
– Perform Market Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
– Performance optimization, behavioural profiling, audience segmentation and classification for the purposes of advertising product development
– Think quickly, communicate clearly and work collaboratively with the product, data, engineering, QA, Operations, Marketing and business teams
– Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
– Quick to identify new opportunities & understand emerging IT trends & Technical Architecture.
– Adept in the art of negotiation, prioritisation and conflict management in a fast-paced work environment
– Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members.