Originally published at: https://pragmaticleaders.io/jobs/technical-product-manager-2-3-yrs-3/
About Us :
The responsibilities of the product manager are inclusive of product vision, product strategy, product design, product development, and product marketing.
The product manager essentially oversees every element of the product from its conceptualization to its launch and post-launch performance. He/She will be generally responsible for the building of a great product that avails a sustainable value in terms of revenue and profits for the business.
What you’ll do:
– Define product vision and strategy based on an in-depth understanding of our users, business, and industry.
– Set KPIs and prioritize roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, design, and ops teams
– Champion the needs and problems of our users to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products
– Manage product execution to ship quality products – write specs, coordinate across teams, run A/B tests, and interview users
– Collaborate with designers and engineers to determine the best solutions.
– You Should be willing to travel to see the market from up close.
– Have a knack of foreseeing how to solve a problem effectively.
– You come from an Engineering background.
– You have 2+ years of product management experience in startup environments preferable in the healthcare industry.
– You have a very clear understanding of the healthcare industry- its requirements, pain points, efficient solutions.
– Multitasking is something you love to do
– You- ve shipped successful products across multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android)
– You have experience in a KPI-driven environment and have set successful goals
– You have cross-functional leadership skills within a user-centered design process
– You enjoy working with developers and designers in a fast-paced environment.